Yoga Nidra, Deep Relaxation and Savasana Workshop
with Keely Scott
Come join me for a day long workshop, exploring practices that I experienced during my studies and travels in India. Breath practices, exercises for joints and glands, yoga asana, deep relaxation and meditation techniques, yoga nidra and discussion will balance out the day.
email@example.com for info.
Maya Margo’s 5th Memorial Hiking and Yoga in Jasper
July 31st to August 3rd, 2015 with Keely Scott
- Arrive: Friday July 31st (after 4 PM)
- Depart: Monday, August 3rd (after breakfast-with box lunch)
- Location: The Palisades, near Jasper
- Fees include: your room, six am & pm Hatha yoga sessions with Keely, two glorious hiking days, and three delicious and nourishing meals a day (GST included).
- Double Occupancy Per Person: $495
- Single Occupancy Per Person: $560
- Payment Terms: Payment in full by June 26, 2014.
- Cheques payable to: East-West Yoga Society (EWYS).
- Refund Policy: Full refund less $100 cancellation fee until July 20. No refund subsequent to July 20. If EWYS cancels, you will get a full refund.
- Information and Registration: Keely Scott 780.469-5419 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited to 20 people
Why You Should Come:
- AM and PM Hatha Yoga and meditation sessions led by Keely Scott
- Daily hiking with stunning vistas
- Different levels of hiking trails available
- All the fresh mountain air you can breathe
- Good food, good company
- Rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Time together. Time away
- Like-minded company
Keely grew up in the foothills of Alberta, and has been teaching yoga for 12 years. She is a certified teacher and teacher trainer with the Yoga Association of Alberta, as well as a mentor teacher for the Himalayan teacher training program internationally. Keely loves sharing the gifts of yoga through a gentle inviting practice which is lighthearted and encourages deeper connections within.
Also check Pandit Dabral's home page in Calgary (http://www.himalayanmeditation.com) for special events there.