Maya Margo’s 4th Memorial Hiking and Yoga in Jasper
August 1st to 4th, 2014 with Keely Scott
- Arrive: Friday Aug 1 (after 4 PM)
- Depart: Monday, August 4 (after breakfast-with box lunch)
- Location: The Palisades, near Jasper
- Fees include: your room, six am & pm Hatha yoga sessions with Keely, two glorious hiking days, and three delicious and nourishing meals a day (GST included).
- Double Occupancy Per Person: $495
- Single Occupancy Per Person: $560
- Payment Terms: Payment in full by June 26, 2014.
- Cheques payable to: East-West Yoga Society (EWYS).
- Refund Policy: Full refund less $100 cancellation fee until July 20. No refund subsequent to July 20. If EWYS cancels, you will get a full refund.
- Information and Registration: Keely Scott 780.469-5419 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited to 20 people
Why You Should Come:
- AM and PM Hatha Yoga and meditation sessions led by Keely Scott
- Daily hiking with stunning vistas
- Different levels of hiking trails available
- All the fresh mountain air you can breathe
- Good food, good company
- Rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Time together. Time away
- Like-minded company
Keely grew up in the foothills of Alberta, and has been teaching yoga for 12 years. She is a certified teacher and teacher trainer with the Yoga Association of Alberta, as well as a mentor teacher for the Himalayan teacher training program internationally. Keely loves sharing the gifts of yoga through a gentle inviting practice which is lighthearted and encourages deeper connections within.
Maya Margo’s 4th Memorial Hiking and Yoga in Jasper Brochure
Also check Pandit Dabral's home page in Calgary (http://www.himalayanmeditation.com) for special events there.